Apricot SconesApril 1, 2017
- 25 minutes
- 12-15 minutes
- 16 scones
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1 cup of Apricot, Black Tea & Maple granola
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 30 ml of canola or sunflower seed oil
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of diced apricots
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients, except the sugar. Put aside.
- 3. In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, butter, oil and vanilla, until smooth. Add the egg and whisk again.
- 4. With a wooden spoon, incorporate the dry ingredients to the humid mixture. Add the apricots.
- 5. Using an ice cream scoop, shape 18 balls and place on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, making sure your oven isn’t on convection mode. Let cool completely before removing the cookies from the baking sheets.
Featured in this article
Apricot, Black Tea & Maple GranolaView this mix