Baked French ToastMarch 1, 2017
Baked French Toast
- 20 minutes
- Rest 2-12 hours + 15 minutes | Cook 40 minutes
- 8 portions
- 2 tbsp of soft butter
- 1 brioche loaf
- 1 cup of Oatbox granola
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 10 ml of liquid vanilla
- 5 eggs
- Powdered sugar, to taste
- 1. Mix together the bread, granola and blueberries, and place in a buttered baking dish.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk together the milk, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs. Pour the mixture onto the bread. Let sit for a few hours or overnight, so that the milk can be absorbed by the bread.
- 3. Before serving, preheat oven to 350°F and cook for 40 minutes. Let rest for about 15 minutes before enjoying.
- 4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for a nice presentation.