Banana and Granola MuffinsJanuary 4, 2016
Banana and Granola Muffins
- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 12 muffins
- ¾ cup of sour cream
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ½ cup of soft butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of liquid vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ¾ cup of banana Oatbox granola
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- 2. Mix together the sour cream and baking soda and set aside.
- 3. With an electric mixer, beat the butter, the brown sugar, the vanilla and the eggs together. Incorporate the bananas and the sour cream mixture.
- 4. Mix together the flour with the baking powder and granola.
- 5. With a wooden spoon, mix the dry ingredients with the liquid mixture until they are well incorporated.
- 6. Fill your muffin moulds and add some extra granola on top for a nice presentation
- 7. Bake for 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out of the muffin clean.