1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, the sugar, the baking powder, the cocoa powder and the salt.
2. In your electric mixer bowl or in another one, pour the oil, the milk and the vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients over the wet ones and whip the ingredients until the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Preheat your waffle maker on the classic mode. Add 1⁄2 cup of the batter by waffle and cook according to your iron’s instructions.
4. In a large bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer for about a minute or until it thickens
5. Add all the other ingredients and whip until you get a smooth and uniform texture.
6. Serve with the chocolate waffles and Oatbox X Barista granola.