Belgian Style Granola WafflesJune 25, 2015
Belgian Style Granola Waffles
- 30 minutes
- Yields 6 portions
- 1 cup of soften butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 eggs, whites separated in a second bowl
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 ½ cup of flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup of Oatbox 100% Pure Chocolate granola
- 1. Beat the egg whites, butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2. Add alternatively the flour and the milk. Make sure to finish with the flour for best results.
- 3. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mix.
- 4. Cook in a waffle iron and top with whipped cream or yogurt, fruits and more Oatbox granola.
Featured in this article
100% Pure ChocolateView this mix