Belgian style pumpkin wafflesOctober 6, 2018
Belgian style pumpkin waffles
- 30 minutes
- 6 portions
- ¾ cup of softened butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 eggs, whites separated in a second bowl
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup of Pumpkin Spice Oatbox granola
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1. Beat the egg whites, butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2. Add alternatively the flour and the milk. Make sure to finish with the flour for best results. Add in the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- 3. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mix.
- 4. Cook in a waffle iron and top with warm apples, maple syrup, and Pumpkin Spice Oatbox granola
Featured in this article
Pumpkin Spice GranolaView this mix