Berry crumbleMay 9, 2019
- 25 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 8 portions
- 1 1/3 cup of mixed berry granola
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1 cup of shaved almonds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 2 cups of strawberries, in slices
- 2 cups of raspberries
- 1 cup of pears in slices (about 3 pears)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 c. tsp of liquid vanilla
- 2 c. tbsp of corn starch
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients of the fruit mixture, and transfer to a 9-inch buttered or oiled baking dish.
- 3. For the crumble, in the same bowl used for the fruit mixture, mix all the ingredients with your hands and spread over the fruits.
- 4. Bake for 45 minutes, and let cool down before enjoying with yogourt!
Featured in this article
Mixed Berry GranolaView this mix