Blueberry CoulisSeptember 5, 2017
Simple recipes to spice up your mornings and add some colour to your yogurt and granola breakfast parfait!
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup of Patience organic blueberries, sweetened with apple juice
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 5 ml of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1. If using frozen blueberries, thaw on the kitchen counter.
- 2. In a small saucepan, mix together all ingredients and heat over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat and purée the mixture with a masher. Let cool and serve.