Patience Fruits & Co Blueberry CrepesDecember 6, 2018
Patience Fruits & Co Blueberry Crepes
- 25 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 6 crepes
- 1¼ cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of Patience fruits & Co’s Blueberry juice
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of granulated sugar
- Granola, to taste
- Vanilla or plain yogurt
- Mixed berries, to taste
- 1. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients until a homogeneous consistency is reached.
- 2. In a nonstick pan, melt a little bit of coconut butter and cook the crepes on one side only until and until the batter starts to bubble up and seems to be cooked through.
- 3. Repeat with all the batter.
- 4. Fold the crepes on the cooked side, when plating, so that their surprising color is well preserved.
- 5. Serve with vanilla or plain yogurt, Oatbox’s granola and some mixed berries.