Blueberry CrumbleSeptember 15, 2017
- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 8 portions
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1/2 cup of Oatbox Wild Blueberry Granola
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of melted butter
- 4 cups of blueberries
- 1 cup of Patience organic dried blueberries
- 5 ml of vanilla
- 30 ml of cornstarch
- 30 ml of maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a bowl, mix together the blueberries, vanilla, cornstarch and maple syrup. Transfer to an oven pan.
- 3. In the same bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients with your hands.
- 4. Spread the mixture onto the blueberries and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
Featured in this article
Wild Blueberry GranolaView this mix