Blueberry Frozen YogurtAugust 7, 2015
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- 5 minutes
- 5 hours | Freezer
- Yields 12 portions
- 3 cups of frozen blueberries
- 2 cups of 2% fat greek yogurt
- 120 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ml of liquid vanilla
- ¾ cup of blueberry Oatbox granola
- A pinch of salt
- 1. In a food processor, mix the blueberries, yogurt, condensed milk and salt until smooth. Add the granola and pulse quickly.
- 2. Pour into the dish of your choice and let it sit in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- 3. Remove the frozen mixture from freezer 10 to 20 minutes prior to serving, to allow it to soften slightly. You can also sprinkle granola at the bottom of popsicle moulds and pour the yogurt mixture over top for a great afternoon snack!
Featured in this article
Wild Blueberries and Poppy SeedsView this mix