Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast BarsMarch 12, 2018
Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 25 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 12 portions
- For the crust :
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup of melted vegetable butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 10 ml of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1/2 cup of Oatbox Maple & Nuts Granola
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- For the filling :
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup of millet
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of melted vegetable butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. For the crust, mix together the bananas, butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- 3. In a second, smaller bowl, mix together the oats, granola, flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4. Using a wooden spoon, incorporate to the wet mix until the mixture is uniform.
- 5. Transfer to an oiled or parchment paper-lined oven pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- 6. For the filling, mix together all the ingredients and spread unto the precooked crust.
- 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.