Breakfast Banana BreadJanuary 31, 2017
Breakfast Banana Bread
- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 8 portions
- 2 + 1 bananas, ripe
- 2 eggs or 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed
- 5 ml of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of butter or melted coconut oil
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 1 cup of milk or almond milk
- 1 cup of Oat Crunch & Cherry granola
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash two bananas. Add the eggs (or flaxseed), vanilla, maple syrup and butter (or coconut oil). With a whisk, stir until mixture is smooth.
- 3. Add the rolled oats, oatmeal, baking powder and flour, and mix with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the milk while stirring continuously and incorporate the granola.
- 4. Pour the mixture into an oiled or buttered bread pan.
- 5. Cut a banana in half lengthwise and place on top of the bread.
- 6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Featured in this article
Oat Crunch and Cherry GranolaView this mix