Breakfast Banana SplitJune 27, 2018
Breakfast Banana Split
- 5 minutes
- 1 banana
- ½ cup (120 ml) dof plain or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of all natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of Peanut Butter and Banana Oatbox granola
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of chia seeds
- Preferred fresh fruits
- 1. Cut the banana in half lengthwise, and place on your plate.
- 2. Add the yogurt and all other ingredients in the center.
- 3. Eat right away!
- 4. For those with a sweet tooth, drizzle a bit of maple syrup or honey on top.
Featured in this article
Peanut butter & Banana GranolaView this mix