Breakfast BarkOctober 3, 2017
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 8 morceaux
- 225g of dark or bitter chocolate
- 3/4 cup of Oatbox Chocolate, Mint, and Chia Granola
- Zest of one orange, finely grated
- A few fresh mint leaves
- 1. Melt the chocolate completely in a double boiler.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate onto it, spreading it evenly to form a 1 cm coat.
- 3. While still warm, sprinkle with granola, mint leaves and orange zest.
- 4. Let cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes before enjoying. The bark can be cut into pieces and kept in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Featured in this article
Chocolate, Mint and Chia GranolaView this mix