Very berry breakfast cakeJune 27, 2018
Very berry breakfast cake
- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 6 to 8 cake slices
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 cups of almond powder
- ¾ cup of flour
- ¼ cup of espresso coffee, about 3 espresso shots well stirred
- ¾ cup of melted butter + for the mold
- 1 cup of preferred berries + to decorate
- ¼ cup of Oatbox Mixed Berry granola
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a stand mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens and doubles in volume.
- 3. During this time, mix the flour with the butter, the espresso, and the fruits.
- 4. Once the egg mixture has sufficiently risen, add with a spatula the almond flour, followed by the wet mixture.
- 5. Transfer to a springform pan that has been buttered and lined with parchment paper.
- 6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the cake seems thoroughly baked.
- 7. Let it cool before serving.
Featured in this article
Mixed Berry GranolaView this mix