Breakfast CookiesSeptember 5, 2017
- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 12 cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of liquid tahini or natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, heated
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 2/3 cup of Apple Crunch Oatbox granola
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds or any nut, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Using a stand mixer, combine egg, tahini, maple syrup, brown sugar and coconut oil.
- 3. In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients and incorporate into wet mixture. Add 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds or nuts for a firmer consistency (optional).
- 4. Shape 12 flattened balls and lay onto a baking sheet.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool before removing from the baking sheet.
Featured in this article
Apple Crunch GranolaView this mix