Breakfast Granola BarsMay 1, 2018
Breakfast Granola Bars
- 25 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 9 to 12 bars
- 1 cup of pitted Medjool dates
- ⅓ cup of peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of Oatbox Coconut and Pumpkin Seeds Granola
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of Patience & Co organic dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. of acai powder (optional)
- 1. In a blender, pulverize the dates together to form a paste.
- 2. Transfer to a small pot, and add the peanut butter, the maple syrup, and the water.
- 3. Cook mixture over low heat until while mixing to form an even paste.
- 4. In another bowl, mix all the other ingredients, and set aside.
- 5. Once the hot mixture is ready, transfer to the dry mixture and mix well so that all ingredients are moistened.
- 6. Transfer to a parchement-paper-layered baking dish, and press the mixture to harden it as much as possible.
- 7. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes or until the mixture has cooled completely.
- 8. Cut into bars of the desired size and keep refrigerated.
Featured in this article
Coconut and Pumpkin seeds GranolaView this mix