Buckwheat CrepesJanuary 31, 2017
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 8 portions
- For the crepe mixture:
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 5 ml of baking powder
- 2 cups of water
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- A bit of butter (for cooking)
- For the topping:
- 1 cup of your choice of yogurt
- 1 cup of Raspberry, Wild Blueberry & White Chocolate Oatbox granola
- 1 cup of fresh fruit
- 1. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, water and salt.
- 2. In a pan, cook approximately 1/4 cup of the crepe mixture at a time, over medium-high heat. Cook on each side. Wait for bubbles to form and for the mixture to be cooked on the top before flipping over.
- 3. Top each crepe with yogurt, granola and fruit.
Featured in this article
Raspberry, Wild Blueberry and White Chocolate GranolaView this mix