Oatbox Chai TeaOctober 3, 2016
Oatbox Chai Tea
- 5 minutes
- No Cooking - Rest 2 hours to 12 hours
- 1 litre of infusion
- ½ cup of Chai & Almond Oatbox granola
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 1 litre of water
- 2 pouches of black tea
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1. Mix together granola and maple syrup to create a simple syrup. Infuse for a minimum of 2 hours or allow to rest in the fridge overnight.
- 2. In a large jug, mix together water, tea pouches, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Infuse for a minimum of 2 hours or allow to rest in the fridge overnight.
- 3. After resting period, blend ¼ of a cup of sieved syrup into the litre of infusion.
- 4. Enjoy your cup of tea at work or at home!
Featured in this article
Chai & Almond GranolaView this mix