Chocolate BarkFebruary 26, 2019
- 10 minutes
- 8 squares
- 225g of semi-sweet chocolate, in cubes
- 1/3 cup of Oatbox Triple Chocolate granola
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp chopped strawberries
- 1. In a double boiler, soften the chocolate until it is melted.
- 2. Remove from stovetop, and add the blueberries.
- 3. Pour on a parchment paper covered baking sheet or cutting board. Add the granola and strawberries while the chocolate is still warm.
- 4. Let cool completely at room temperature until chocolate has hardened (about an hour). Cut in pieces. Store in the fridge.