Chocolate and Raspberry MousseJuly 9, 2015
Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse
- 30 minutes
- Yields 6 portions
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 5 ml of liquid vanilla
- 3 cups of fresh defrosted raspberries
- 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup of Raspberry Oatbox granola
- ½ of fresh raspberries for decoration
- 1. Mix the raspberries in the food processor until smooth then pass through a strainer to yield about 1 cup of smooth puree.
- 2. Add the raspberry puree to the heavy cream and vanilla in a saucepan and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 3. In another bowl, pour the hot mixture on the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- 4. Cool completely in the refrigerator. When cold, whip the mixture until stiff and pour with a pipping bag into your jars of choice.
- 5. Top with Raspberry Oatbox granola and fresh raspberries.
Featured in this article
Raspberry Puree, Barley and Pecan HalvesView this mix