Christmas white wine and grapes baked brieDecember 13, 2018
Christmas white wine and grapes baked brie
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 6 to 8
- 1 whole brie of 500g or more
- ½ cup of Pecan Pie granola
- ¼ of chopped pecans
- ½ of halved fresh red grapes
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of dry white wine
- Pinch of salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a baking dish, put the brie.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix together all of the remaining ingredients and pour on the brie.
- 4. Bake, in the oven, for 15 to 20 minutes until the brie seems completely melted and goey.
- 5. Serve immediately with crusty fresh baguette slices.