Coconut energy bitesDecember 13, 2018
Coconut energy bites
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes of rest
- 8 to 10 square bites
- 1 cup of organic dried blueberries
- 1 cup of Oatbox Wild Blueberry and coconut granola
- 2 tbsp of brown rice malt syrup
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of dessicated coconut
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of sliced almonds, toasted and cooled down
- 1. In a food processor, grind the blueberries with the granola until they start to form a sticky paste.
- 2. Add all the remaining ingredients and pulverise the mix until it is homogenous and holds itself together.
- 3. Spread on a parchment paper or a silicone sheet and press down with a spatula.
- 4. To ease the task, fold the parchment paper on itself and press down firmly.
- 5. Put on a baking tray et let it rest 30 minutes in the fridge before cutting.
- 6. Keep in the freezer.