Coconut & Granola WafflesAugust 3, 2017
Coconut & Granola Waffles
- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 6 waffles
- 6 eggs, whites separated from yolks
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cup of flour
- For the topping:
- Coconut whipped cream or yogurt
- Fresh fruit
- Kiwi & Coconut Oatbox granola, to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks, butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2. Alternatively add the flour and the milk. Make sure to finish with the flour for best results.
- 3. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- 4. Cook the preparation in a waffle iron and top with coconut whipped cream or yogurt, fresh fruit and granola.
Featured in this article
Kiwi & Coconut GranolaView this mix