Coconut snowballsJune 4, 2018
- 20 minutes
- 14 balls
- 3 cups (750 ml) of shredded and unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) of melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of coconut milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of liquid honey
- ⅓ cup (40 ml) of Oatbox Mango and Almonds granola
- ½ (120 ml) of melted dark chocolate (optional)
- 1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients and mix until the formation of a homogenous dough.
- 2. Once ready, form equal balls while ensuring that they are pressed tightly.
- 3. Place on a baking dish and let refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4. If desired, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl and dip of half each ball in the chocolate.
- 5. Place the balls on a parchment paper to let harden. They can be kept refrigerated up to a week.
Featured in this article
Almond & Mango granolaView this mix