Crispy Granola French ToastDecember 1, 2017
Crispy Granola French Toast
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 6-8 slices
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 5 ml of liquid vanilla
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 5 ml of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 6 to 8 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of Gingerbread & Cranberry granola, crushed
- Yogurt and maple syrup to taste
- 1. Whisk together the milk, vanilla, sugar, eggs and spices.
- 2. Allow the slices of bread to soak in the egg mixture for at least 5 minutes.
- 3. In a non-stick pan, melt half of the butter over medium-high heat.
- 4. Cook each slice of bread by topping with 1-2 tbsp of granola. Reduce heat, cover and allow the egg mixture to be completely cooked before removing from heat. It is possible to flip the slice of bread over by making sure the granola is firmly pressed into the egg mixture.
- 5. Keep the french toast warm while cooking all the slices. Serve with yogurt and maple syrup.
Featured in this article
Gingerbread & Cranberry GranolaView this mix