Cucumber and Lavender CocktailJuly 28, 2016
Cucumber and Lavender Cocktail
- 5 minutes
- 1 portion
- 45 ml of romeo’s gin
- 60 ml of fresh cucumber juice
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- 30 ml of a 12h simple syrup infusion, with Lavender, Raspberry and Almond Oatbox granola*
- 30 ml of sparkling white wine
- Lavender flower, optional
- * Granola simple syrup : In a sauce pan, mix together 500 ml of water and 500 ml of sugar. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add 1 cup of granola. Infuse for 12h. Refrigerate.
- 1. Combine all ingredients in an old-fashioned glass containing ice cubes.
- 2. Stir using a mixing spoon.
- 3. Garnish with lavender flower.