Eggnog Bread PuddingDecember 4, 2015
Eggnog Bread Pudding
- 30 minutes
- 325°F | 60 minutes
- 8 portions
- 15 ml of soft butter
- 5 cups or a half loaf of St-Méthode 9 Grains bread, diced
- ½ cup of raisins
- 2 cups of eggnog
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of Oatbox spiced pecans, ginger and orange granola
- 45 ml of butter
- ½ nutmeg freshly grated
- 1. Put your St-Méthode bread in a well buttered 8 inch mould.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the the eggs, the sugar and the nutmeg.
- 3. Slowly heat the eggnog and milk until hot. While beating, slowly add the hot milk to your egg mixture, making sure your eggs don’t cook.
- 4. Mix in the Oatbox granola and raisins to the liquid then pour it all over your bread.
- 5. You can prepare this recipe up to 24 hours in advance, the longer the mix rest before cooking, the better it will be.
Featured in this article
Spiced Pecans, Ginger and OrangeView this mix