Farro PuddingMarch 20, 2017
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 portions
- 3/4 cup of farro
- 2 cups of milk
- 30 ml of maple syrup
- 5 ml of rose water * optional
- 1/4 cup of Oatbox granola
- Fresh fruit
- 1. Thoroughly rinse the farro under cold water and sieve to drain.
- 2. In a saucepan, mix the farro, milk, maple syrup and rose water. Bring to a boil.
- 3. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until most of the milk is absorbed and the farro is tender. Make sure that a good quantity of liquid remains, because when cooling, the faro will absorb more milk.
- 4. Serve hot or cold, topped with granola, some fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup if you like your breakfast to be very sweet.