Granola Rice CrispiesAugust 1, 2017
Granola Rice Crispies
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 8 portions
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1 1/2 cup of puffed brown rice
- 3/4 cup of Peach & Pumpkin Seed Oatbox Granola
- A pinch of salt
- 1. In a large saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate, coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter. Combine until the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- 2. Add the rice, granola and salt. Mix until well coated with the liquid mixture.
- 3. Transfer into a baking mold lined with parchment paper and let cool for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Featured in this article
Peach & Pumpkin Seed GranolaView this mix