Granola Sugar PieApril 23, 2015
Granola Sugar Pie
- 20 minutes
- 35 to 40 minutes | 375°F (190°C)
- 8-10 portions
- 1 shortcrust moulded in a 9” pie dish — cooled
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of corn starch
- 1 ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of Oatbox Cherry & Sunflower granola
- 1. In a small saucepan, mix the brown sugar with the corn starch. Pour in the maple syrup in and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 2. Let the mix cool down then add the eggs.
- 3. Once the mixture is smooth, incorporate the granola.
- 4. Pour in your pie dish and bake at 375°F (190°C) for 35 to 40 minutes.
Featured in this article
Fancy Morello Cherry and Sunflower SeedsView this mix