Grapefruit & Vanilla Infused Maple SyrupApril 28, 2017
Simple recipes to spice up your mornings and add some colour to your yogurt and granola breakfast parfait!
Grapefruit & Vanilla Infused Maple Syrup
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 bottle of syrup
- 300 ml of pure maple syrup
- 75 ml of water
- 1/2 of a pink grapefruit, cut into pieces
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean, scraped
- 1. In a saucepan, mix together the maple syrup, water and grapefruit. Heat over low heat, without boiling, for 20 minutes.
- 2. Pass through a fine sieve. Add the vanilla and bottle the syrup.