Grapefruit CurdFebruary 3, 2017
Simple recipes to spice up your mornings and add some colour to your yogurt and granola breakfast parfait!
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 portions
- 3/4 cup of fresh grapefruit juice (or any citrus fruit of your choice)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1. In a saucepan, mix together the grapefruit juice, 1/4 cup of water and maple syrup. Bring to a boil.
- 2. In the meantime, thin down cornstarch in a tablespoon of water. Add to the boiling mixture.
- 3. Once the liquid has thickened, remove from heat and let cool completely before incorporating to your breakfast.