Grilled pearsNovember 1, 2017
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 8 half pears
- 4 Bosc pears
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- Serve with :
- Plain yogurt
- Oatbox Pear and Vanilla Granola
- 1. Cut the pears in half and remove the core using a spoon.
- 2. Brush the pears flesh side with the lemon juice. Set aside.
- 3. In a non-stick pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat and grill the pears flesh side until well caramelized.
- 4. Mix the vanilla with the maple syrup and add to pan. Let boil for one to two minutes and remove from heat.
- 5. Serve with plain yogurt and Oatbox granola.
Featured in this article
Pear and Vanilla GranolaView this mix