Grilled PineappleDecember 4, 2017
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 5 portions
- 1 can of coconut cream, cooled in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours
- 1/4 cup of 35% whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of sugar or maple sugar
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tsp of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of Pineppale & Dark Chocolate Oatbox granola
- 1. Separate the solidified coconut cream and reserve the liquid for another recipe.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, whipping cream and sugar. Set aside.
- 3. On the BBQ or in a non-stick pan, caramelize pineapple with the butter. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 4. Serve with the coconut whipped cream, top with granola and enjoy immediately!
Featured in this article
Pineapple & Dark Chocolate GranolaView this mix