Homemade almond butterMay 2, 2018
Homemade almond butter
- 10 minutes
- 10-15 minutes at 350° F
- 1 ¼ cups
- 4 cups of slivered almonds
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- 2. Roast 3 cups of the slivered almonds in the oven until golden brown, being careful not to burn them.
- 3. Take them out of the oven.
- 4. Mix in the remaining cup of almonds and let the mixture cool completely.
- 5. Transfer all the almonds to a high speed blender, like the Breville BOSS, and pulverize until smooth.
- 6. Transfer to an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
As a breakfast suggestion, spread the almond butter on a slice of toasted bread, topped with a little honey, the Oatbox Strawberry and Turmeric granola, and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Featured in this article
Strawberry & Turmeric GranolaView this mix