Bircher MüesliJune 11, 2018
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes resting
- 1 bowl of bircher müesli
- 1 apple, shredded
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 banana, smashed
- ½ cup of yogurt
- ½ cup of quick cooking rolled oats
- ¼ cup of milk of your choice
- ¼ cup of Oatbox Pear and Red Quinoa granola
- Berries of your choice (optional)
- 1. In a bowl, mix the apple and the lemon juice together.
- 2. Add all of the other ingredients except for the granola and the berries.
- 3. Let the mixture rest for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- 4. At the time of serving, add the granola and the berries as toppings.
- 5. The müesli mixture can be kept in the fridge up to 4 days. The longer you let it rest, the better it will taste!