Homemade Chai Tea LatteFebruary 26, 2019
Homemade Chai Tea Latte
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 Oatbox Sweater Weather tea bags
- 2 cups (500 mL) of water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) of maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup (250 mL) of your choice of milk
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1. In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil, except for the milk and the ground cinnamon. Let simmer for 15 minutes, and transfer the syrup to a bottle.
- 2. To make a latte, heat up 2 Tbsp of the chai syrup with a cup of milk. Sprinkle ground cinnamon before serving.
Featured in this article
Apple Chai TeaView this mix