Homemade Frozen YogurtJune 27, 2017
Homemade Frozen Yogurt
- 15 minutes
- 2 cups of 2% MF plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of your choice of frozen fruit *optional
- 1/4 cup of sugar or maple syrup *optional
- Oatbox granola to taste
- 1. Pour 1 1/2 cup of yogurt into separate containers and leave to rest in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours. You can use an ice cube tray.
- 2. Au robot culinaire, mélanger ensemble le yogourt glacé, les fruits congelés, la demi-tasse de yogourt frais et le sucre.
- 3. If you prefer your frozen yogurt to be softer, enjoy immediately. If not, place in the freezer for 1 to 2 hour(s) for a firmer texture.
- 4. Serve with Oatbox granola and a drizzle of honey if you didn’t use sugar in the recipe.