Honey and Oatmeal CookiesSeptember 14, 2016
Honey and Oatmeal Cookies
- 15 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 16 cookies
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1 cup of Apple and Honey Oatbox granola
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup of softened butter
- ¾ cup of churned honey
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, except brown sugar.
- 3. Using an electric mixer, whip butter, honey and brown sugar for a minimum of 2 minutes. Add egg and whip until mixture is uniform.
- 4. Using a wooden spoon, fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- 5. Shape balls roughly one inch in diameter and bake for 8 minutes.
Featured in this article
Apple & Organic Honey GranolaView this mix