Lemon, Chia Seeds and Granola MuffinsApril 9, 2015
Lemon, Chia Seeds and Granola Muffins
- 20 minutes
- 20 minutes | 400°F (200°C)
- 12 muffins
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds (or poppy seeds)
- 1 ½ cup of apricot and cajou Oatbox granola
- The zest and juice of a lemon
- 1 ¼ cup of milk
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 beaten egg
- Crunchy topping:
- ⅓ cup of Oatbox Apricot & Cashews granola
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1. In a big bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the Oatbox granola, the chia seeds and the lemon zest.
- 2. In another bowl, mix the milk with the lemon juice. Wait one minute then add the egg and the melted butter.
- 3. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the milk mixture in. With a wooden spoon, mix well all together.
- 4. Fill 12 buttered muffins cups and garnish with your crunchy topping. Bake in the oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 20 minutes.
Featured in this article
Apricot, Pure Maple Syrup and CashewsView this mix