Mango muffinsJune 28, 2017
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 12 muffins
- 1/4 cup of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml of liquid vanilla
- 3/4 cup of mango purée or finely diced mango
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of Mango & White Chocolate Granola
- For the crumble as a topping:
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of softened butter
- 2 tbsp of quick oats
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl or using a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar to a cream. Add the eggs, one at a time, making sure to mix well after adding each one of them.
- 4. Add the mango and vanilla. Incorporate the flour alternately with the milk, starting with the dry ingredients.
- 5. Once the mixture is homogenous, add the granola and blend lightly.
- 6. Spread the batter into 12 muffin cups provided with paper liners.
- 7. For the crumble, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and flour with your fingertips. Top each muffin with the crumble.
- 8. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Featured in this article
Mango & White Chocolate GranolaView this mix