Matcha Chia PuddingJanuary 1, 2018
Matcha Chia Pudding
- 5 minutes
- Rest : 8 hours
- 1 portion
- 1 cup of cashew or almond milk
- 3 tbsp of black chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of maple or agave syrup
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- 3 ml of matcha powder
- Your choice of berries
- 1/4 cup of Oatbox Matcha and Mulberries Granola
- 1. In a Mason jar or your Oatbox jar, mix all the ingredients except for the berries and granola.
- 2. Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 30 minutes.
- 3. Top with berries and granola and serve chilled.
Featured in this article
Matcha and Mulberry GranolaView this mix