Mille CrepeFebruary 8, 2017
- 40 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 10 portions
- For the crepes:
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- 100 ml of melted butter + 2 tbsp for cooking
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 10 ml of liquid vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- For the topping:
- 1/2 to 1 cup of grapefruit curd (refer to our recipe)
- One dark chocolate stick to grate from Le Comptoir Chocolat
- 1/2 to 1 cup of Oatbox granola
- 1. In a blender, mix all ingredients for the crepes until smooth.
- 2. In a non-stick pan, melt a bit of butter over medium-high heat.
- 3. Cook about 1/3 cup of the crepe mixture at a time. Wait for bubbles to form and for the mixture to be cooked on the top before flipping over. Repeat to cook all the preparation and reserve the crepes for assembly.
- 4. On a serving plate, arrange the cake by separating each crepe by a thin layer of grapefruit curd. Halfway, grate 1/5 of the chocolate stick and add 1/4 cup of granola. Continue layering the crepes and the grapefruit curd.
- 5. Garnish the last crepe with grated chocolate and granola. You can also add sliced citrus fruit when ready to serve.