1/2 to 1 cup of grapefruit curd (refer to our recipe)
One dark chocolate stick to grate from Le Comptoir Chocolat
1/2 to 1 cup of Oatbox granola
1. In a blender, mix all ingredients for the crepes until smooth.
2. In a non-stick pan, melt a bit of butter over medium-high heat.
3. Cook about 1/3 cup of the crepe mixture at a time. Wait for bubbles to form and for the mixture to be cooked on the top before flipping over. Repeat to cook all the preparation and reserve the crepes for assembly.
4. On a serving plate, arrange the cake by separating each crepe by a thin layer of grapefruit curd. Halfway, grate 1/5 of the chocolate stick and add 1/4 cup of granola. Continue layering the crepes and the grapefruit curd.
5. Garnish the last crepe with grated chocolate and granola. You can also add sliced citrus fruit when ready to serve.