Mille-crêpes cakeDecember 13, 2018
- 45 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 8 to 12 portions
- 20 or more maple syrup crepes, recipe: (https://www.oatbox.com/en/blog/Maple-syrup-crepes)
- 1 jar of Oatbox’s Spiced Dulce de Leche
- Cranberry and Dark chocolate granola, to taste
- Mixed berries, to taste
- 1. Double or triple the crepes recipe in order to make 16 to 30 crepes.
- 2. When assembling, stack the pancakes while spreading a thin layer of the Dulce de leche in between each layer and do so while they are still fresh to avoid that they dry out.
- 3. Top the mille-crêpes with a little bit more of the Dulce, some granola and mixed berries if desired.
- 4. Impress everybody!