Monkey MuffinsMarch 1, 2018
- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 10 muffins
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of Oatbox Chia Banana Granola
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup of shredded sweetened coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Mix together all the dry ingredients except for the cacao nibs and coconut.
- 3. . In a second, larger bowl, mix together all wet ingredients and whip until the mixture is uniform.
- 4. . Incorporate the first dry mix to the second wet mix using a wooden spoon.
- 5. Fill 10 muffin cups provided with paper liners.
- 6. Decorate each muffin with the desired amount of cacao nibs and coconut.
- 7. Bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.