Nectarine and Rhubarb CrumbleSeptember 30, 2016
Nectarine and Rhubarb Crumble
- 20 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 6 to 8 portions
- For the crumble:
- ½ cup of granola
- ¼ cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of quick oats
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ cup of melted butter
- For the nectarine and rhubarb filling:
- 6 nectarines, cut into pieces
- 6 rhubarb stalks, cut into fine slices
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ cup of brown sugar or maple syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients for the crumble. The mixture should hold together when pressed in your hands.
- 3. In another bowl, mix together all ingredients for the filling.
- 4. Pour the fruit filling into an oven-safe dish and top with crumble.
- 5. Cook in a conventional oven for 60 minutes.