Oatbox Cream FudgeDecember 19, 2017
Oatbox Cream Fudge
- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup of Oatbox Gingerbread & Cranberry Granola
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- 1/2 vanilla pod (split lengthways and scraped)
- 1. Line a square pan with parchment paper.
- 2. Line the bottom of the pan with granola. Set aside.
- 3. In a large saucepan, mix the cream, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Bring to a boil without stirring until the mix reaches 112°C. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 4. Using a mixer, whip the mix for a minute or two.
- 5. Pour the mix unto the granola-lined pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour before cuting it up and serving.
Featured in this article
Gingerbread & Cranberry GranolaView this mix