Oatmeal and Granola Breakfast SconesFebruary 1, 2016
Oatmeal and Granola Breakfast Scones
- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes | 350°F
- 18 portions
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1 cup of double chocolate and Goji berries Oatbox granola
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ¾ of a cup of soft butter
- 30 ml of canola oil
- 1 tsp of liquid vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Mix all dry ingredients together and put aside.
- 3. In another bowl, beat the brown sugar, the butter, the oil and vanilla together until the mixture is homogenous. Add the egg and beat a bit more.
- 4. With a wooden spoon, incorporate the dry ingredients to the humid mixture.
- 5. Put baking paper on 2 baking sheets and form 18 balls with an ice cream scoop.
- 6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, making sure your oven isn’t on convection mode.
- 7. Let cool down completely before removing the cookies from the baking sheets.
Featured in this article
Double Chocolate & Goji Berries GranolaView this mix